The course is aimed at teaching how to use Jenkins, starting from the installation of the same up to the daily management and drafting of Pipelines that allow integration with docker and / or Kubernetes.
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
- Basic knowledge of linux commands
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system
- Fair knowledge of software development
- Basic knowledge of docker and kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of text editor on terminal (vi,vim,nano)