Kubernetes Storage (en)
The DSK204 course is aimed at teaching how to interact with persistent, ephemeral, temporary volumes with Kubernetes.
We will deepen the issues concerning the Container Storage Interface (CSI) using the Opensource LongHorn project.
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
- Knowledge of DSK101 DSK102 DSK201 and DSK202 courses
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of YAML/JSON
- Know how to distinguish the types of storage (DAS, NAS, SAN)
- Know the differences between block, file, or object storage