Docker Deep Dive (en)
The course provides a detailed overview of Docker and its components. Topics covered include installing Docker, running and inspecting containers, interacting with containers, managing Docker ports and registries, creating interactive images, and creating images with Dockerfiles. The course also covers creating multi-stage builds, using mounts to share data between hosts and containers, using Docker Compose to define and manage multi-container applications, and managing Docker registries. Finally, the probing commands for advanced diagnostics are covered.
The course includes educational laboratories in which each student will be able to work in order to complete training exercises that will provide practical experience in using the instrument, for each of the topics covered during the course.
- Basic knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Familiar with the basic concepts of web applications
- Basic knowledge of containerization and virtualization concepts
- Familiar with the concept of Docker image and container
- Basic understanding of how Docker command line interface (CLI) commands work