Certified Kubernetes Training
The site is entirely dedicated to providing professional training courses on Kubernetes and the main related technologies. Get your Kubernetes DSK certifications and apply new skills in your work environment!
Welcome to Kubernetes Courses!
We offer a variety of courses designed to help you learn and master Kubernetes, the open source container orchestration system. Whether you are a developer looking to deploy and manage your applications on Kubernetes, a sysadmin responsible for managing a Kubernetes cluster, or just a professional interested in learning more about this powerful tool, we have the course for you.
Our courses are updated regularly to keep up with the latest Kubernetes developments. We offer both self-paced and instructor-led courses, so you can choose the learning format that best suits your needs.
Take a look at our course catalog to see all available options. We offer courses for all levels, from beginner to advanced, so you can start at your skill level and progress at your own pace.
Start your Kubernetes journey today!
What is Kubernetes?
Kubernetes is an open source system that allows you to manage and orchestrate the running of Docker or other containers in a cluster of nodes.
Kubernetes is important because it offers a number of benefits to running containerized applications. For example, it can help:
- Easily run applications in a scalable way, increasing or decreasing the number of containers according to load needs. It can also manage application failover in the event of a failure or problem
- Optimize cluster resource utilization by allocating containers to optimally available resources and allowing you to move containers between nodes based on load needs.
- Easily manage containerized applications with an intuitive management interface and set of tools to deploy, update, or restore easily manage containerized applications.
Kubernetes has become a standard for orchestrating containers in production environments and is used by many major cloud providers, such as Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
Who Uses Kubernetes?
Kubernetes is used by many types of organizations to manage the running of their applications in containers:
- Application developers: Kubernetes provides an easy-to-use platform for deploying, managing, and scaling containerized applications.
- System administrators: Kubernetes provides a tool to efficiently manage cluster resources and ensure high availability of applications.
- Cloud users: Kubernetes is widely supported by leading cloud providers, such as Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure, who offer managed Kubernetes services to make it easier to run containerized applications on their platform.
- Organizations of any size: Kubernetes can be used by organizations of any size, from small businesses to large enterprises.
What types of companies use Kubernetes?
Kubernetes is used by businesses of all types and sizes to manage the running of their containerized applications, such as:
- Start-ups: Kubernetes provides an easy-to-use platform for deploying, managing, and scaling containerized applications, ideal for start-ups looking to take advantage of container opportunities.
- Software company: Kubernetes is used to deploy and manage containerized applications, both internally and for customers.
- Ecommerce Enterprises: Kubernetes can help ecommerces manage cluster resources and ensure high availability of applications that handle high volume of traffic.
- Government Organizations: Kubernetes is also used by government organizations to manage online services for citizens.
- Multinationals: Kubernetes is used by major enterprises to manage the execution of critical applications in containers, such as data or application management systems.
Learn about Kubernetes and the technologies associated with it
Kubernetes has become a standard for orchestrating containers in production environments and is used by many major cloud providers, such as Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure. Choose the right course for your level!
VMware è un software che crea una macchina virtuale (VM), virtualizzando un set di componenti hardware per il sistema operativo guest. VMware gira su host Windows, Linux e Mac, ma esistono anche hypervisors VMware bare metal (VMware ESX e VMware ESXi), che girano direttamente sull’hardware fisico dell’host.
As a SUSE Training Partner we deliver official SUSE training enabling you to acquire knowledge in all fields and enabling you to prepare for certifications. Contact us for advice on the path that best suits your skills and level.
Docker is an open source platform that makes it easy to build, deploy and run applications inside isolated containers. isolated. This makes it possible to run applications consistently on any platform. Choose the right course for your level!
The Linux Foundation Training Program offers courses developed and taught by instructors respected in the open source community. The Linux Foundation certification team performs comprehensive industry and labor analyzes to ensure that each professional certification program meets extremely high standards.
Mirantis helps enterprises deploy code faster across private and public clouds by delivering a public cloud experience on any infrastructure. Discover the Mirantis courses by consulting the file for each category and choose the course that best suits your needs.